Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Time for Change

Well, I guess I'll start this by saying, I'm crushed, let down, dishearten.....

I have a youth group that runs about 30 students. We on average have 15-20. I was really excited about youth service tonight, ended up have 9 people, but there were only 3 students, and the rest were leaders. I called some of them and there excuses were "I'm shopping, or too tired." so now the wheels are turning in my head, and I'm thinking to myself, Is it something I'm doing? Am I the problem? Are they tired of hearing me? The thing is I don't know what to do? I don't have the answers.... It's time for a change, I need a change, want a change, have to have a change.

But how? What do I do?

Lord it's in your hands. Change me, and make me more like you!

Make me desperate for you Lord!

Blessings,

Scott

No comments: