Sunday, September 14, 2008

Through the fire

Wow... what and awesome service today!  Pastor preached about being in the fire.  How it's not always the enemy who is putting the fire on us but how sometimes God puts us in the fire to purify us and make us more like him.  He never said that the fire would be easy, but just like Shadrack, Meshack, and Abenago they were in the fire, but there Lord was in it with them. 

Im 23 have raised in church all my life.  But the older I get It seem the less I understand about my Lord. But my love for Him is stronger than it has ever been.  I find myself at a loss for words lately when it comes to describing my Lord and Savior.  It's because words really can't describe Him.  He's to great for words to compare.

Today's been a good day so far! With family now for Tenn. Love seeing family and friends!

Youth service was really good tonight.  I preached about about protection.  How God is there to protect us even when we are going through hell on Earth.  And when it seem like He's going, it's really when He's there for you the most!  He will never leave us or forsake us!

Have a great week!

Blessings,

Scott

No comments: