Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Numb

Well, I have felt weird lately. I have felt like I have been Numb to the touch of God. I haven't really felt his presents in my life in a while it seems. I just want to hear His voice. I know he's there, I know He has not left me, I haven't backslid or anything like that...I just haven't "felt" Him.

At prayer tonight....I just lied in the floor and did not say anything, I did not know what to say. I mean it was prayer, why couldn't I just start praying....It's just weird...Is God trying to show me something, or am I just running around so much being "busy" that I have put a wall up between me and God? I know i need to spend more time with Him, and read my Bible more, but I just can't get myself to do it. Why...Im a pastor, it should be easy right? I just want to walk hand and hand with my Lord. I want so much of Him in my life. I guess I will just keep asking Him to soften my heart, break me and mold me into the man He wants me to be.

Week has been kinda crappy...been sick
But this to shall pass.

Blessings,

Scott

No comments: