Monday, September 22, 2008

God is Good!

What a day yesterday was! I woke up sick as a dog, and missed morning worship. Kinda mad about missing, have not missed morning worship in about 4 years. And of course there was a great move of God as well. I was told in the middle of pastors sermon he felt led to ask who wanted to be baptized, and 25 people raised there hand. So we held a special service at 6pm for water baptism. There ended up being 41 get baptized by the end of the night. Some who didn't even plan on it, myself included.

I was feeling a little better so I decided to go and watch fellow friends and family get baptized. By the time it was over I felt I should get re-baptized since I was younger when I first did it, and don't really remember it. Then my mother, father and sister wanted to be re-baptized. Pastor baptized my mother, and let me baptized my father and sister. It was a really special moment for me, and one that I will never forget!

The day ended up being a great day, and I felt like God just filled up my cup and it has begun to overflow.

Blessings,

Scott

No comments: