Friday, October 31, 2008

Election Time.....

Well we are only 4 days out from electing this Nations 44th President.  I believe this election is one of our most important, if not the most important since our 17th president Abe Lincoln.  One thing Im tired of is the media, and people bashing each other because of our political views.  I had a convo the other day with some friends, and the just of the convo. was if you vote Obama or democrat then you're not a christian.  In no way is this true at all.  What some people don't understand is that as an US American it's our privilege to vote for whoever we want.  It has nothing to do with us as Christians.  No where in the Bible do I read, vote republican or spend eternal life in hell.  It's just non since.  People have lost friends, and family members, because of this election, and them all fighting with each other.

Now in no way am I say Im voting Obama.  Any one who knows me knows my support lay's with John McCain and Sarah Palin.  I fell he is more qualified, and ready to be our Commander and Chef. Im just tired of my friends, who are voting for Obama of being ritaculed by McCain supporters, and telling them they are not a christian b/c of who they vote for.

Truth is God already knows who the next president is going to be till the day He comes back for His people.  If Obama is elected then it was His (God's) will.  If McCain is elected same thing God's will.  

Let's just keep praying for our country and remember the scripture in 2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

The United States of America NEEDS Jesus Christ so bad right now!  Will you pray for your country, or continue to fight among each other?

Blessings,

Scott

No comments: