Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful

We are only 6 day's away from entering into my favorite time of the year. I have been thinking the last few weeks, about what the Lord has done for me. When I look back over my 23 years, there are a number of things that just stick out, that the Lord has done for me and then there are the "little things" he has done that sometimes we over look. Some of the "little things" Lord, thank you for wakening me up today, letting me take another breath, being able to walk, talk, see, hear. Having clothes to wear, a house to sleep in, food to eat, a loving family, friends. Thank you for a wonderful job, and a group of students that love you and have a passion for you.

I'm thankful for the my savior who died for me, so I could live. God never ceases to amaze me. There's even the things he keep me safe from that I don't even know about. I love the Lord with all my heart. I'm so blessed and thankful, that my savior loves me to call me His own!

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Blessings,

Scott

No comments: