Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Been a While....

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was awesome, went to Tennessee for the week. Good time with family and friends.

I found out this week that my best friends nana past away. My heart goes out to them. I also have talked to a number of my students this week who are having a struggle with the walk in Christ. Family problems, depression, numb to God. My heart has been broken this week. I since a lot of hurt going on right now.

I just re-read Jenzense Franklin's book fasting, and I have realized that fasting can be the key to our breakthrough. While fasting we become closer to God than ever before. I challenged my students to fast for the New Year. Not because I want them to, but b/c they are tired of living there lives the same old way.

Theres only 21 days til Christmas!! Im laying in bed watching Home Alone!!! My favorite Christmas movie! It snowed all day today, and I was told we are getting 6 inches tonight.....(I hope)

off I go,

Blessings,

Scott

No comments: