Thursday, November 6, 2008

On my mind....

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8-9)

Those 2 verses have ran through my mind like wild fire since June of this year. A lots has happened since June that just has not made since to me. Even now the last few weeks a friendship as been renewed, but I have those same feeling I had this summer. I know what I want, but what does God want? And I read Isaiah and know God is in control, and even tho I don't understand why we things happened the way they did, God does. I hope there is a future, but it's not up to me. As the song goes, "It's gonna be worth it all" Im just tired of feeling the way I do.


Scott


No comments: