Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a new season

It's been a while since I have posted, so here goes...


Today has been a wonderful day. The sun is shinning, it's warm. We are in the mist of changing seasons. We are leaving the cold, dry, gloomy winter months, to the warm, sunny, spring months. This has to be my favorite time of year. I also feel an new season in my life. This past weekend I went to my 12th Winterfest. This is my 2nd one as youth pastor, and by far this was the best I have ever been to. Saturday night God did something in me that words cannot explain. I have never felt His presents in my life like I did that night. His presents was so strong on me I could barley stand. It was like He took me to a new level in Him. The night before Jentezen Franklin made a statement that stuck with me, "Dusty Bibles lead to dirty lives" How true is that. With out reading our Word, we cannot make it in this world. I have been asking the Lord to take me to that next level in Him, and He has. So now with new levels comes new devils. I won't back down, I will fight the good fight, and continue down the path my Lord has me on!

Blessings,

Pastor Scott

1 comment:

Jared Sexton said...

Does it comfort you to know you fought the good fight! :) Had to throw that in.